Information about Covid-19 rules
Since 1st July there is no more quarantine coming to Madeira!
Passengers need to bring a negative Covid-19 test from home, taken no longer than 72 hours before the flight, or:
You can also take the Corona test upon arrival right at the airport and can continue to your destination in Madeira afterwards.
You will be informed about the outcome of the test within 24 hours after you took it at the airport.
Wearing masks is required in public spaces and inside businesses.
There is an exception:
• During sports practice;
• On beaches, bathing areas and complexes and access to the sea, except in sanitary facilities, where the use of a mask is mandatory;
• During physical activity and / or leisure that involves physical effort;
• During recreational and sports activities in the forest and recommended walking routes.
• Children up to 10 years old;
• Disabled people (due to the difficulty in putting / removing the mask without assistance).
We welcome you to Madeira!
Enjoy your holidays in the island of Spring!
The airport in stunning surroundings...
Machico Sandy Beach, photo taken from the "Pico do Facho"
You want us to collect you from Madeira Airport?
Start your holidays with a relaxing drive to your Hotel.
We will await you with a sign with your name at Funchal Airport.
You can book a Limousine transfer, a private Transfer or a minibus-transfer in our 6 or
We are looking forward to your call:
Tel: 00351 / 917 886 522
Or use our Contactform, please.